x
GroveandBaker

Appointments: Feature request for projections report

It would be nice to be able to see some projections.

Projections should be a total $$ of all appointments viewable and filtered by maybe Day / Week / Month...

All of the appointment services with a dollar amount assosiated would be enough data to create Business Projections

Your subscribers would love it! Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Kelly Square

Re: Appointments Feature Request - $$ Projections

Best Answer

@GroveandBaker Thanks for that request! I absolutely see how that would be very useful. 

@dcornelius Your additional context is great to hear! I'll go ahead and share this out with our Product Liaison team. We love hearing what our sellers are looking for so thanks again for taking the time to post! 😀

Message 3 of 7
6 Replies
dcornelius

I completely agree!  I was using Styleseat before I started using Square's calendar to book my appointments and send out reminders. Square lets us set up the appointments with the cost of the service, but there aren't any reports on what I'm possibly making at the end of the week or month.  I miss that.  It was nice to see what my possible sales were for the week so I could decide how much I could spend on products or upgrades, etc.  I do like Square's client reminder options way better though.

Message 2 of 7
Kelly Square

Best Answer

@GroveandBaker Thanks for that request! I absolutely see how that would be very useful. 

@dcornelius Your additional context is great to hear! I'll go ahead and share this out with our Product Liaison team. We love hearing what our sellers are looking for so thanks again for taking the time to post! 😀

Message 3 of 7
GroveandBaker

Should we keep hope alive @Kelly?

Message 4 of 7
kayogaayurveda

I'm adding my hope for this feature. I'd love to be able to see a projection for what's on the books by day/week/month.

Message 5 of 7
steleanor

Projections

I am new to being an independent hairstylist.  I am coming from using Millenium POS software for every imaginable report (and then some).  I am refreshed by the incredible simplicity of using square and am mostly thrilled about the features of square.  However, a projections report for what my scheduled appointments add up to for the week/month is missing. This seems so basic that I was shocked not to be able to find it and then discover it doesn't even exist.  Any plans to create a basic projections report?  I am able to add up the totals by hand but do not enjoy having to do so.  Please help!

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Projections

I'm glad Square Appointments is helping you in your new independence @steleanor!

Unfortunately there isn't a projection report at this time. I definitely see how this would help, especially if you're resorting to add up totals by hand. 😞

I've shared your interest in this with the Appointments Product team. I don't have a timeline to share for when a report like this might be available but we'll make sure to post here if there are any developments in future.

Message 7 of 7