x

Appointments: Feature request for projections report

Appointments: Feature request for projections report

It would be nice to be able to see some projections. Projections should be a total $$ of all appointments viewable and filtered by maybe Day / Week / Month. All of the appointment services with a dollar amount assosiated would be enough data to create Business Projections. Your subscribers would love it!

Thanks in advance!

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can we see appointment funnel analytics?

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can we see appointment funnel analytics?

@CapriTan There isn't a way to see analytics for your Appointments booking site, but I agree that information would be really useful. I've merged your post into this thread so the Appointments team can review your thoughts, and so we can keep track of all the request for this.

Anyone else out there who is interested please post here too!

In the meantime, you can see your Appointments Appointments History, including which member of staff was booked for a service, from the setting section of your online Appointments Dashboard.

(I realize this isn't the granular detail you're looking for @CapriTan but it might help other sellers in the meantime.)

33 Comments

As we evaluate our business appointments, we realize we can’t see analytics related to clickthroughs on the appointment embed/webpage (unless I’m missing it). To further explain, I would like to see whether certain staff are being requested, how often an appointment is searched and booked or not booked etc. when do customers fall out of the funnel?  We’re appointments not available on the day/time they were looking for, was a staff member not available, etc?  Additionally, it would be helpful to create marketing campaigns off of those dropped funnel conversions. 

Let me know now if this exists, or maybe it can be created?

Admin

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can we see appointment funnel analytics?

@CapriTan There isn't a way to see analytics for your Appointments booking site, but I agree that information would be really useful. I've merged your post into this thread so the Appointments team can review your thoughts, and so we can keep track of all the request for this.

Anyone else out there who is interested please post here too!

In the meantime, you can see your Appointments Appointments History, including which member of staff was booked for a service, from the setting section of your online Appointments Dashboard.

(I realize this isn't the granular detail you're looking for @CapriTan but it might help other sellers in the meantime.)

I am new to being an independent hairstylist.  I am coming from using Millenium POS software for every imaginable report (and then some).  I am refreshed by the incredible simplicity of using square and am mostly thrilled about the features of square.  However, a projections report for what my scheduled appointments add up to for the week/month is missing. This seems so basic that I was shocked not to be able to find it and then discover it doesn't even exist.  Any plans to create a basic projections report?  I am able to add up the totals by hand but do not enjoy having to do so.  Please help!

Admin

I'm glad Square Appointments is helping you in your new independence @steleanor!

Unfortunately there isn't a projection report at this time. I definitely see how this would help, especially if you're resorting to add up totals by hand. 😞

I've shared your interest in this with the Appointments Product team. I don't have a timeline to share for when a report like this might be available but we'll make sure to post here if there are any developments in future.

I'm bummed that this report doesn't exist. Or even the ability to export scheduled appointments. I would like to be able to estimate my income. I am quitting my 9-5 job in order to focus on my business but want to make sure I have enough income to do so. I would rather focus on other things than manually going through the calendar and creatng some type of spreadsheet. Come on Square! I'm thinking about switching to another platform without it. 

This is important to anyone using an appointment based booking system. I would second this. 

Super Seller

I see there have been no updates or changes in 3 years. That's unfortunate.

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Custom Estimated Sales Report

Hi! I was wondering if we can get a projected sales summary or an estimates sales report. Something that adds up all the appointments and costs to see what my total for the month or week would be.

Alumni

I moved your post over to this thread where a few others have expressed interest in a report like this, @Nailphomaniac. I checked in on this feature request, and unfortunately, I don't currently have an update to share.

We'll be sure to post an update here if we have news about an Appointments-specific report like this!

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Calendar Reports

Hello - is there a calendar view or report that lists appointments with a value of services included? I am a stylist and this kind of reporting would help me project future months sales.   

Thank you