x
Beta Member

Auto integrate Square Contracts with online membership puchase

We are a CSA farm and would like a solution where our members are able to purchase their CSA share ideally online or in store (at the Square register) and for the system to automatically send a Square Contract if a CSA share membership (item) is purchased. Ideally, if the purchaser is completing the transaction online the website would prompt them to complete the contract prior to completing the sale. Does Square have this ability or is this a feature that can be requested? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for posting this suggestion, @CGFarm_Pat - this is a great idea. I don't believe this has been suggested before, so I'm going to move this over to our Feature Requests board for you. If anyone else would like to see us add this feel free to comment and show support!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for posting this suggestion, @CGFarm_Pat - this is a great idea. I don't believe this has been suggested before, so I'm going to move this over to our Feature Requests board for you. If anyone else would like to see us add this feel free to comment and show support!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 2