x

Can I export the customer insight to a csv?

how do i export the customer insight data (new/existing customer visits) and frequency as a CSV export file?

I understand and see how to generate the graph report, but I am needing the data in order to update a spreadsheet to look for trends and analysis of marketing programs.

thanks

RockyCreekCandles

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @RockyCreekCandl!

It's not possible to export the Insights section of your Customer Directory. I've added this to our Feature Request board so we can track how many other sellers would be interested in this and we can keep you updated if this is a feature in future. 

In the meantime, you might find some of the information you need if you export your directory or a specific group in your directory. The directory export has columns for First Visit, Last Visit and Transacation count (number of visits). To export your directory go to the Directory section of your Dashboard > click Import/Export > select Export Customers to download a CSV file to your computer.

I hope this helps! Thanks again for letting us know why you need to be able to download this information. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2