x

Can I have more than one loyalty program at a time?

I have square loyalty now spend $50 get a star earn 10 stars get a 15% coupon. Now I need a second buy 10 leggings get one free. I have punch cards now but so many customers lose the darn thing. 

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @Mzboutique, currently we don't have the option to have multiple Loyalty programs running at one time.

Although this would make for an interesting feature request! I know the punch card struggle. 🙁  My favorite kettle corn seller uses punch cards still, and I lose them every time. 

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request board since we don't have this ability. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Best Answer

Hello @Mzboutique, currently we don't have the option to have multiple Loyalty programs running at one time.

Although this would make for an interesting feature request! I know the punch card struggle. 🙁  My favorite kettle corn seller uses punch cards still, and I lose them every time. 

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request board since we don't have this ability. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Message 2 of 10

Is there an ETA on this?  I want to create seperate rewards for drinks vs. food product.  

Message 3 of 10
Alumni

Hi @sinnary - Unfortunately, there is no ETA on if or when this feature might be implemented. However, we'll make sure to share any updates with this thread as we receive them.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 10

We currently have a loyalty program for customers that earns stars. We are wanting to create a way to track discounted employee purchases, as they are limited. We would ideally like to use a loyalty program to keep track of it monthly. If we can't create more than one loyalty program, is there a way in square to track this?

Employees get 5 full priced items per month at a discount is there a way to track this in square?

Message 5 of 10
Super Seller Alumni

Currently You can only create one loyalty program at a time.  Hopefully this will be a future update.  I can't thing of any other way to automatically track this is Square.  If you ring all sales and add the customer/employee information to it then you will be able to look up how many sales/items they have purchased.

Message 6 of 10
Alumni

Hi everyone  - We're now accepting merchants for an early access tiered loyalty program. See more on this thread and comment to learn more! 

Message 7 of 10

Me me me me 

Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

I want to drive online sells by offering 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or even 2 points for every online order; at the same time, in store purchase would earn only 1 reward point. 

Currently, Square Loyalty only allows 1 option at a time for customers to earn, although you can create up to 100 different ways to redeem.

2 ways to accomplish this, add the ability for multiple ways to earn, or, the ability to create a promo code for use during online checkout that reward the specificed amount of points for online order.

I will take a moment to point out, Square charges more for online transactions in card fees. Implementing this stands to increase Square's profit. Simple addition, ready money for Square and business, win win.

Message 9 of 10
Alumni

@e7592601 

thanks for taking the time to share your ideas. You're not alone in wanting a more layered rewards system. Currently tracking this request. I merged you to a more relevant thread to join with the same ask. Tagging your post as an extra tally mark behind this request so our Product Team sees. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 10