x

Can I have square print reciepts from a regular printer on my network?

Can I have square print reciepts from a regular printer on my network?

Whenever a sale is made can I have it automatically print to an inkjet printer on my network?

4 Comments
Admin

Hi @Dugasmike,

Thanks for surfacing! At this time, we aren't able to support automated receipt printing from inkjet printers outside of this supported device list: Hardware Compatibility By Device.

So that I can share some more insight with our Point of Sale Team, can you reply with a bit more information on why this would be helpful your your business? Appreciate your patience as we work on incremental improvements. 

Well most simply but I have a laser printer already and don’t want to buy a receipt printer lmao.

Admin

Got it—that's a fair point! I'll share your post and highlight that more work around being able to support existing hardware, including desktop printers, would go a long way.

Appreciate your patience and understanding. 🙏

Of course my printer has wifi and before I bought one with wifi I used google cloudprint on a desktop to beable to remotely print. So maybe these are some options.

ive worked with your dev team over on slack and they are great. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to allow us to use a regular printer it’s just a matter of formatting the input properly