x

Can I set a minimum purchase for Blast Campaigns offering a coupon or discount?

I am sending a Blast Campaign offering a $10 off coupon. Is there a way to set a minimum purchase price for the coupon?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @PinkBoutique — there isn't currently an option to set a minimum purchase price requirement for coupon eligibility. This is a great suggestion and I can see how it would be helpful for many businesses, so I'll be sure to share this with our product liaison team.

Depending on the price of your items, you might consider leaning toward offering your customers a percentage discount on your coupon.

Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, feel free to reply with any other questions or share any solutions that have worked for you!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

Has there been an update for this .. Reason i wouldnt want to do a % on puchase is i want to encourage customers to purchase X amount to apply coupon... EX: $25 Dollars off 100 or more thats 25% but i dont want to give 25% Off entire purchase. 

Message 3 of 5

This would be a super helpful tool!  It'd be a great way to get people in the door - it's like a free $10!  Is there an update coming for this soon?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hi and welcome to the Seller Community @kwells! I'm afraid I can't share a timeline for whenthis might be available but I do appreciate how useful it would be. We're always looking for ways to make improvements based on seller feedback and we'll update this thread as soon as we have any news to share.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5