x
Animaleyz

Can I set deposits for weekly instead of daily?

I use Square for mobile CC sales, and in the interest of convenience I would like Square to deposit my sales once a week only. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 66
2 Best Answers

Accepted Solutions
Kelly Square

Re: Can I set deposits for weekly instead of daily?

Best Answer

We don't have a way to adjust the deposit schedule to once a week as we send all Square Deposits on a normal deposit schedule (with the exception of Instant Deposits). I'll be sure to share this request with our product team, but for our knowledge, would you mind providing a little bit more information around how a weekly deposit would help your business?

Message 2 of 66
VanKalkerFarms Super Seller

Best Answer

you can turn your account into manual deposit mode by getting a Square Card that is a debit card linked to your Square account.  you can let your funds build up and then deposit them as you wish manually.  There isn't an auto deposit feature yet other than the default everyday.

Message 48 of 66
65 REPLIES 65
Kelly Square

Best Answer

We don't have a way to adjust the deposit schedule to once a week as we send all Square Deposits on a normal deposit schedule (with the exception of Instant Deposits). I'll be sure to share this request with our product team, but for our knowledge, would you mind providing a little bit more information around how a weekly deposit would help your business?

Message 2 of 66
Animaleyz

It's just a matter of convenience for me and my bookkeeping. My previous mobiel cc processor allowed me to do manual batch settlement. I wonder if this might be an option?

Message 3 of 66
Admin

Unfortunately manual batch settlements isn't something that we have available. If we decide to go in this direction or make this available in the future we'll be sure to announce it. 

Message 4 of 66
Cblairw

I would love weekly deposits!!! 

Message 5 of 66
courtneysmyth

I would also love weekly or monthly deposit. My bank charges me for every deposit so it would save me a lot of bank fees!

Message 6 of 66
Sean Square

@courtneysmyth - I'll be sure to pass along the feedback. Also, for more details about how feature requests are handled, check out this thread.

Message 7 of 66
UHG

Weekly deposits would help us out a lot. It is a long story involveing government regulations, but we need to set up an invoice for each deposit that Square makes to our checking account. It is a pain in the neck to make an invoice every day. It would be a lot easier to do it weekly or even monthly in one session rather than a lot of little ones.

Message 8 of 66
oceansushideli

Our bank chargs us for each deposit after a cetain amount per month... by receiveing weekly deposits instead of daily we would save money.

Message 9 of 66
Sean Square

@oceansushideli - Thanks for sharing the feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team. In the meantime, you might look into connecting a bank account that doesn't charge monthly fees to your Square account. Some sellers had a discussion about banking institution options in this thread. 

Message 10 of 66