x

Can I share customer feedback from Square to my personal website?

I keep getting good reviews  for flower deliveries but I think I'm the only one who can see them. Can I link it to my business website delivery page,( not on Square)?. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 42
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@SuzyQ @Me @mototireguy - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this topic. It does sound like this would be a great feature to have. It's nice to brag a little when you get positive reviews! While we don't currently offer any way to share these statistics, I'll be sure to share this request with our product liaison team! Check out this thread for more details on what that process looks like. 

As for a possible workaround, have you thought about using Square Marketing  to boost your Yelp or Facebook reviews? Check out this product update for more details on this process. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Is there a way to post square customer comments to the public like Facebook or Angies list?

Message 2 of 42

Square, please create functionality for a Customer Reviews Badge/Widget that I can put on my business webpage.

It's nice when customers leave reviews/feedback on Square but I'm the only one that can see it.

A badge/widget similar to the Yelp badge showing quantity/quality of reviews that I could put on my business webpage would be awesome.

Message 3 of 42
Square

Best Answer

@SuzyQ @Me @mototireguy - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this topic. It does sound like this would be a great feature to have. It's nice to brag a little when you get positive reviews! While we don't currently offer any way to share these statistics, I'll be sure to share this request with our product liaison team! Check out this thread for more details on what that process looks like. 

As for a possible workaround, have you thought about using Square Marketing  to boost your Yelp or Facebook reviews? Check out this product update for more details on this process. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 42

Please let me know, as well, if or when Square will allow for publishable customer feedback. It helps make the business maintain a "current" look and feel. 

Message 5 of 42
Beta Member

I also feel it would be a plus for new or potential customers to see the feedback. I would take advantage of this Free feature if and when Square makes it available. It could be a great opportunity for both sides; we can post our customer feedback/ratings that are collected and provided by Square "Point of Sale."

Message 6 of 42
Beta Member

Would love to be able to export the reviews customers leave on square.?? Not only good for business owners but also for square. 

Message 7 of 42

This topic has being discussed since 2016 and nothing was done. Also tried to link my Square book button in my biz on Google and it doesn't work. I need my reviews on Google,  It seems they do not work together? Square might not be esthetic or hairdressers biz friendly😕

Message 8 of 42

I used the link on my google webpage and it is still not "activated"

Message 9 of 42

Alternatively, it would be great if we could more easily link a review process (Facebook, Google, or Yelp) to our receipts, instead of having it be a Square review that is linked.

Please work on this. (Yes, I realize this is an old thread.)

Message 10 of 42
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @watbworks! Thanks for reaching out and checking in here on this thread. Old thread or new, we still very much value your feedback.

I think a more seamless integration for 3rd party reviews is a great and needed feature. I am passing along your post to our Product Teams for further visibility. Should anything come down the pipeline, we will notify you here.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 42

@Joe  - have you been able to build a feature that allows us to request a Yelp review (instead of the feedback directly to our square account)?  We launched a new brick & mortar 2 weeks ago in San Diego, and we've been getting DAILY unsolicited positive reviews, but nobody can see them!!  We want to ask users to review us on Yelp via our Square receipts.  Please help!!!

Thanks,

Message 12 of 42

My company uses Square and I am very disappointed that I am unable to share my positive reviews on Google or Yelp, especially Google. Could square add another box for our clients to check if they want their reviews to be shared on Google or Yelp? I normally ask for "How did we Do" on my transactions and add my google link for reviews positive or negative. However, whenever I do that Square cuts off my link. I  am getting frustrated and disappointed that square is not finding a way for their customers to share their square reviews for prospective customers to read. They should allow enough space on our transactions to allow us to share our comments on our receipts. I hope square takes this seriously as we do not get new clients from doing business with square as a financial provider.

Message 13 of 42

how do i share my reviews left by customers with the world...beyond viewing them on square

Message 14 of 42

Hi @ReliableMoving

I've moved your post over to this existing thread that touches on the same topic. 

There isn't a way to share your Square Feedback directly, but check out the workarounds listed in this thread. 

Message 15 of 42

Nothing is done since 2016

Message 16 of 42

I too would like this capability. Square, please do your best to add this feature soon - your customers will greatly appreciate it! 

Message 17 of 42

Hey there @MiyuNails -

Thank you for adding on to this request! I have tagged your case to the appropriate team. 

Be on the lookout for our Product Update emails for new launches. 

Kassi
Message 18 of 42

This sounds like a good business opportunity for Square. Yelp! Is fading in popularity and the general public is in need of a substitute to yelp. 

Message 19 of 42
Alumni

@Pseudo @MiyuNails

Thanks for explaining why this feature is important to you. I can see why you'd want to share customer feedback politically, as it's the best form of advertisement for you biz and brings new customers to your doorstep. 

With that said, I'll be sure to bubble you voice up to the Product Team for tracking. Keep tabs here for any future announcements! 

Justin
Message 20 of 42
Beta Member

I'd like to add my vote for this. We get quite a bit of feedback from clients that are great - unfortunately there's no way to properly share them. I could screen shot it or copy/paste and add it to my site; but for authenticity I prefer to link directly to sites that I can't control. This way customers know it's unedited, legit and authentic. I do this for google reviews and angieslist, and I'd love to do it for square as well. Cheers!

Message 21 of 42