x

Can I switch between locations on my android device without signing out and signing back in?

For example, if I want to run a sales report for a different location, the only way I can seem to do it now, is to log out and then log back in and select the other location. Seems cumbersome. Should have a switch location button in the menu bar.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

@HeyDabba - This feature would be a great addition for sellers managing mulitple multiple businesses! I know that I've heard this request before from other sellers as well. While we don't currently offer a "quick switching feature," I'll be sure to share your feedback with our product liaison team! For now, you would need to sign out, and then sign back in with your other account or location.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3

Please, please get this implemented!  We have different locations set up for each market, which requires us to log out and log back in every day (5 days a week).  Because each market is in a different city, tax rates are set up accordingly.  This would be SO useful!

Message 3 of 3