x

Can you add or remove auto-populated pickup time from items?

Sheila's Catering Co. uses Weebly/Square for our Marketplace business. Customers order premade meals for pickup or delivery the following business day.  

A successful meal program we have started is holiday meals. Which requires a specific pickup day.  Even with the redundancy of telling clients to ignore the auto populated next day Pickup Time, it still causes confusion 80% of the time.

It would be ideal for our business to have the option to create specific Pickup Times for individual items. 

What do you think?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hello @SheilasCatering

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

That is a great recommendation/feature to build out for the future. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7

I second this! For our business, we do next business day delivery and just want to say that the delivery will be between our stated delivery time window (since it's a large delivery area and all of the orders are delivered at once for the day). Having the times is completely and utterly confusing to our customers and exceptionally frustrating and unpredictable for us, especially since sometimes depending on the time of day when the order is placed the delivery window is two business days away but doesn't need to be.

Message 3 of 7

Once again I'd like to request the ability to customize specific items pickup/delivery time & date. This add-on would come in very handy for any holiday pre-order or specialty pre-order.

For example; Christmas Dinner To-Go on December 24th. 

No matter how many times I bring attention to please ignore the auto populated pickup time I get countless calls with concern about the pickup date that is printed in their confirmation receipt. 

Please please please make this an option soon!!!!

~peace

Message 4 of 7

We are having that exact problem. We added delivery information to our site, details in the message people get with their recipe, but still people are confused!! It would be great to just have an option to opt out of having that information on the checkout info and recipe for customers!

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

Thanks for the upvote! I'll make sure I add a tally on the back end of this feature request so our Product Team sees. 

@FreshDish

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Hi @JustinC ,

Thank for your reply! We look forward to seeing an update on this issue.

My apologies about the typo - using "recipe" rather then "receipt", LOL!

Thanks again,

Evelyn

Message 7 of 7