x
cutch22

Can you automatically generate invoices from Appointments?

can one automatically generate invoices from appointments

Message 1 of 4
3 Replies
Admin

Re: can one automatically generate invoices from appointments

There isn't currently a way to Invoice a from your Appointments Dashboard, @cutch22, but I could see how that would be useful. 

You can check out with the Square app, however, if you're using the Square Appointments iPhone and iPad App. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions. 

Message 2 of 4
mytrombone

I have just started experimenting with Appointments, mainly because I believed I could automatically send invoices from the appoinment.  I'm disappointed now to see that this isn't a function and apparently never was.  Please pass along to your designers or whoever, that this would be a helpful function.  It would also be helpful to be able to invoice per client per month, instead of per service.  (ie., one invoice the first of the month for a recurring weekly service.)

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

I'm sorry for the disappointment @mytrombone, it's not possible to send an Invoice from the Appointments section of your online Dashboard. I'll certainly share your request for this with the Invoices Team, I can see how this would help to be able to send monthly invoices! 

I just wanted to mention here that if you're using the latest version of the Appointments app (iOS only at this time) you can send an invoice from an appointment: 

1. From the Calendar section of the app select an Appointment you'd like to checkout.
  2. Tap Review and Check Out (you can add additional services at this point).
  3. Tap Charge > select Invoice.
  4. Review the invoice details > tap Send

Your customer will receive the Invoice by email and can pay online. 

Message 4 of 4