x

Capture customer's physical address with checkout link?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Can I get physical addressed from customers when I am setting up a one time link to copy and paste?

Hi!   We are accepting donations through square for our charity.  I made a link on square that i then copied and pasted into my website, however this only asks for the donors email address.   Is there a way that I can also ask for their physical address as well?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

While you're able to enter physical addresses into a customer's profile on Dashboard manually, checkout links are not able to capture them. 

For now, tagging your post as a feature request and moving it to a board so our Product Team has eyes on it. 

@CaskeyFamilyFnd

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

While you're able to enter physical addresses into a customer's profile on Dashboard manually, checkout links are not able to capture them. 

For now, tagging your post as a feature request and moving it to a board so our Product Team has eyes on it. 

@CaskeyFamilyFnd

Justin
Message 2 of 4

I added a checkout link to my company's website.  This is a great option to have, but I cannot collect customer addresses.  There is a space for email and phone.  Is there a setting I can click to add a box for customer address? Also, I clicked allow customer to leave a note and that box is not showing up.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PesceFresco,

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 4 of 4