x

Client name/address on receipts?

My clients would like to use the receipts they get from me for submitting to their insurance company for benefits but require their name(and sometimes their address) in order for it to go through. Is there currently a way to include this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Hello,

My clients need to have their name appear on the receipt. Is there a way to add this? 

Thanks

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Wouldn't you use Invoices instead of receipts - this I think would allow you to include the information your clients require for insurance purposes.

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @NowZenChiro,

This isn't something we offer at this time with digital receipts.

I hear you on how it's needed for this particular reason but for now this would be a feature request we'll have to relay with our Product Team. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

So when are you going to offer this?   It has been months since it was requested.  This is not acceptable, obviously clients want to use their receipts against their benefits and insurance companies require it.  Why is it so difficult for your IT department to include the clients name on the receipts?   C'mon here!  This is a good way to drive your customers to Monaris or another company!!

Seriously people.

And don't tell me I can add a note.  Not interested.

Frustrated!

Andrew Foster
Message 5 of 7

Can we get a status update on this feature? Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Drewman2 & @NowZenChiro - Thanks for your replies here.

At this time, we do not have a feature for our receipts that matches your exact match here. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I understand it has been frustrating to you both that this isn't something we have available at the moment.

But as @JPWILKINSON suggested, maybe an Invoice would be a better fit for this than a printed or digital receipt. On an invoice, you would be able to enter the customer's information and it will be displayed unlike on a receipt.

To learn more about Square Invoices, please see this article on our Support Center. I hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7