x

Colour coordinate appointments

Colour coordinate appointments

It would be hugely beneficial to many businesses to be able to colour code each appointment! 

For my self when I have small 10-15 min appointment slots it’s hard to know what they are without clicking into them 

if I could set the colour to be orange or green I’d easily know exactly what appointment I have in! Rather then them all being blue 

This is a much loved feature of many other booking sites and I can only hope it comes to square soon to help simplify many’s user experience 

10 Comments
Admin

Thanks for the feedback @Unrealartistry,

At the moment your Appointments calendar can be colour coded by staff member, but not appointment type - I can see how this feature would be handy to be able to apply to both though for easier reference! 

We'll start tracking this feature request via your thread here, I'll pass it on to our Appointments product team as well for further consideration.

Customising each appointment colour based on the service will be a huge help!

I can definitely second this! Being a hair salon having different colours for different services would be a huge help for me. 

Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding your vote to this feature request @HairbyJulia!   

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hey, Was there any update on this request, It would also be really helpful for me to have a colour coded system (Red, Orange, Green) to be able to see where I'm at.

Admin

Hey @Strideonline, no updates as of now, thank you for your feedback though. We're continuing to track this feature request and I've surfaced this thread with our Appointments team again. 

im super in need for this feature it would make my lash business function so much better never having to question the booking thats in because we cant see the full appointment 

Square Community Moderator

Thank you for highlighting this request, @Unrealartistry. We'll let you know about any updates here! 

I was just searching for this feature! Disappointed this feature isn’t released yet. It would be very helpful to business offering multiple services to be able to quickly differentiate between appointments by colour. 

Im really desperate for this one more so now that my team is growing and the appointments are becoming compressed so harder to see without clicking