x

“Coming Soon” feature on items

Hi... I own a garden centre. We sell annuals flowers when they are ready for sale and the weather is warmer.  I know what my quantities and the types and sizes.  I want my customers aware that these will be available soon but can’t figure it out on Square. I also can’t Pre sell them because I’m too big to have a layaway greenhouse for sold items.  What to do, what to do?!  Any hints?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Only way to do that is to set up your items and make them available with a quantity of zero. Just be sure to add in the item category/description that product is expected in the near future. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Only way to do that is to set up your items and make them available with a quantity of zero. Just be sure to add in the item category/description that product is expected in the near future. 

Message 2 of 3
Admin

I just wanted to add a note here that if you update your inventory you may see the Out of Stock message on your items unless you toggle that option off. We would also recommend including 'Coming Soon' in the title of the item to make it really clear!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3