x

Designate sub-clients to services & book multiple quantities of the same service in Appointments

Designate sub-clients to services & book multiple quantities of the same service in Appointments

I am starting up a new dog grooming salon and am looking at using square pos and appointments. Many families have more then 1 dog, is there a way i can have a main customer (the owner) but then have the dogs added individually underneath the owner? So that way we can book each dog in for their respective appointments, charge each dog their individual charges  but the owner only needs to pay for the one invoice. 

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Comment
Admin

Hey @barkingmad_dog,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us with this feedback!

Your customers are able to leave custom notes upon checkout - this is where I'd currently direct them to leave more info about each pet:

I think the bigger hurdle here though, is at the moment it's not possible to book multiple quantities of the same appointment when booking online - so if you're booking for two dogs for the same service rather than one, the customer would need to make the appointment, finish that flow, then make another one for the other dog afterwards (hopefully without the next time slot being taken in the meantime!).

I've moved your post to our Feature Requests board so we can continue tracking demand for these here, and update the thread if we hear of any changes to how this works.

Please let me know if you have any questions!