x

Does Square offer email marketing in Canada?

Does Square offer email marketing in Canada?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 29
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there. 

Our Customer Engagement and Email Marketing features are only available in the U.S. at this time.

I'll definitely send the ask over to our Product Team. If we make any changes to the availability we'll be sure to announce it!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Beta Member

My understanding is that square marketing is being worked on for Canada, however if you're using the marketing component available in Weebly be really careful - our subscriber list was lost when the functionality was deleted from our account... for some reason it wasn't clear that ours was a Canadian account.   While the marketing functionality in weebly was restored, I haven't been able to get back our reasonably sized email list and getting people to sign back up... well, that's not super easy.   Anyhow... if you're investing a lot of time, just beware.  

Message 22 of 29
Beta Member

Yes, i lost mine too... That's bad 😅

Message 23 of 29
Beta Member

Hey @nika ,

Any timeline on this?

Message 24 of 29

Hi there, @SamuelDesgagne1 👋 Stepping in for Nika here on this one in her absence. We don't have a specific timeline to share on launch here. As soon as we have some solidified updates for everyone, we will bounce back here on this thread and let you know!

Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 25 of 29
Beta Member

Hey @Joe I was wondering about the marketing for Canadian users as well as I am really in need of this feature in order to fully switch over to Square? 

Message 26 of 29

Hi there, @meggyj113 - Still no update to provide here. As soon as we do have info to share in regards to a timeline for launch, we will bounce back here and let you know.

Cheers!

Joe
Message 27 of 29
Beta Member

Hey Joe, do we know what the "Hold Up" is on this program? I think I can speak for a lot of us with the confusion as to why we don't have the same program that the states has had for years already? I'm not angry but more confused as to us it seems more like a simple "copy and pasting" of a program to the Canadian side, and I know this would allow me to fully switch over to Square. 

Message 28 of 29

Hi again, @meggyj113 - As a Community Manager, I'm not privy to specific aspects of product launches in our international markets. What I do know is that our Product Teams are working as diligently as possible to bring our best features to fruition as soon as we can. 

As soon as we have more to share, we will let you and everyone else here know. Thanks for hanging tough.

Joe
Message 29 of 29