x

Email notice to account holder when collecting info from those who want to be on our email list?

I am using the URL link to capture email information on those who want to get on our mailing list.  It works fine, however as the account holder, I don't get an email notice that someone has been added to our customer list like I get when someone purchases something.  Can that be done?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @TCB-Pespa! Welcome to the Seller Community! Kudos on your first post. 

Currently we don't offer automated emails for when customers are added to your mailing list. Although I think this makes for an interesting feature request. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the Features Board of the Seller Community. This is where product managers check to see what sellers are talking about. 

Also other sellers can see this post, so maybe someone else with a similar request will see this as well. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello @TCB-Pespa! Welcome to the Seller Community! Kudos on your first post. 

Currently we don't offer automated emails for when customers are added to your mailing list. Although I think this makes for an interesting feature request. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the Features Board of the Seller Community. This is where product managers check to see what sellers are talking about. 

Also other sellers can see this post, so maybe someone else with a similar request will see this as well. 🙂

Message 2 of 2