x

Feature Request: Ability to change link colours on my website

Beta Member

Feature Request: Ability to change link colours on my website

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Surely there must be a way to change link colours across your website?!

This is actually ridiculous!  It is BASIC functionality and I am extremely frustrated with the ugly blue.  It is off-brand and making my site look a mess. 

Is there some way to at least add custom CSS to override the link colour? Surely there has to be some way to do this?!

I have tried using HTML code in the text editor and that doesn't even work.

Absolutely stumped.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SweetRelief,

Thanks for writing in and letting us know that this is something you'd like to see on Square Online.

I've moved this post to our feature request board for tracking purposes, and passed your feedback on to our eCom team. At the moment, we don't have any workarounds that would change the link colour, but I can appreciate how important it is to get your site to look just right. Hopefully we'll be able to introduce further customisation to Square Online in the future. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and any other feature requests. We appreciate you reaching out