x

Feature Request: Add Open Tickets feature to Square for Retail

Feature Request: Add Open Tickets feature to Square for Retail

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Is having an "Open Ticket" an option in Square for Retail?

Using Square for Retail, if  Customer #1 needs to leave the counter during a transaction, can I save or suspend their ticket while I ring up Customer #2, and then go back to complete customer #1's sale?

95 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi @sunrise2020! I've merged your post to an existing thread that should help answer your question. Of course, let me know if I need to answer any others. Also, welcome!! 🙂

Beta Member

This is not what I was asking, I was talking about order tickets from orders place via online store. I am not able to print them from the retail app. I am able to print them from the POS app, but its a pain going back a forth. @AshleyK 

Square Community Moderator

Just merged it. Let me know if this still works for you!

Following this thread as we are having the same issue at our bakery. We can send the ticket payment link via text but the ticket stays out on the ticket screen (even if it is paid) until it is voided. Customers like the option of paying for a call in order on their phones via this link better than an email invoice. 

i have this same issue.  used send payment link for a ticket, customer paid, ticket still shows as open.