x

Feature Request: Add Stock amount for whole listing rather than each individual variation.

Feature Request: Add Stock amount for whole listing rather than each individual variation.

I would like to be able to add a stock amount for a whole listing not individual variations.

I have a listing that will be made to order and it has 40 variations that people can choose from (10 different colours and 4 different formats, 10x4=40).

I would like to cap the number of orders for this listing at 10 in total for the listing (it doesn't matter what variation they choose) so it doesn't end up being more than I can reasonably handle.

I also sell on Etsy and this is achieved by by toggling on/off "Quantities vary for..." for each variation. When this option is turned off I can simply add an overall quantity for the listing and people can order whichever variation they like but there are only 10 total available. 

If you need anymore information I'm happy to provide it.

Cheers,
Mikaela

0 Likes
2 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Mikaela_VK,

Thank you for writing back in to the Seller Community and submitting this detailed feature request!

While what you're describing isn't currently achievable with Square Online, we'll pass this on on to our product team for consideration. Square online is constantly changing and evolving based on feedback like yours. You can find our most recent Square Online release notes here

Thanks again for sharing this feedback request 🙂

Thanks @Arie for passing this on to the product team. I appreciate the consideration of this feature. 
Cheers,

Mikaela