x

Feature Request: Custom receipt text size for Square Terminal

Would it be possible to add some options to use larger and smaller text on printed receipts printed using Square Terminal? The default text size makes for long receipts once you add in the wasted inch or two at the top of the receipt, the business contact info and the refund policy at the bottom. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @CactiKai!

Thanks for posting in our Seller Community.

Customizing receipt text size on the Square Terminal and our Square app is a feature we are working on, but don't currently have a release date for. I totally understand how this would be helpful. 

Your post is on the Feature Request page of the Seller Community so our Product Team has visibility! Thanks again. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

Have you guys created away to customize text size for receipt printers? I recently bought the star tsp650sk, and want to stick these receipts to drinks. However the text is much larger than necessary and takes up a ton of space on the cup. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @zg13-

While this is a feature request that's been surfaced frequently by our sellers, we do not have an update to share as far as a timeline to when this feature will be made available. So sorry about that! I assure you that I will post in this thread when I've heard an update or have any news to share regarding this feature request. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6

Is this feature request complete yet?
We just got our register/printer for our restaurant and non of our older staff can read the receipts the text is way too small, this product is completely useless to us right now.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

No updates on this yet @Ls4 I will make sure to flag this over to our product team for their visibility.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6