x

Feature Request: Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app

Verified Answer

Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app,  it is difficult to checkout someone who decides at the last minute to get a egift card and wants to add it to their bill (we review and check out all with appointments app).

Right now i have to close out of appt app and reopen POS, add gift cert and add treatments completed/initial sale and after all of that, I don't have the payment from the appointment connected to the customers' account history.

Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app checkout options.

2 Verified Answers
Tom
Verified Answer

Re: Feature Request: Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app

Hello @AWholeNewYou and @Skinandlashbar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Appointments and eGift Cards. I went to check for an update on this and, while I don't have specifics available for this feature, I will surface your posts with our Appointments Team. In addition, I'll point out how having parity with regard to eGift Cards across all apps is vital for your business. Appreciate your patience.

Verified Answer

Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app,  it is difficult to checkout someone who decides at the last minute to get a egift card and wants to add it to their bill (we review and check out all with appointments app).

Right now i have to close out of appt app and reopen POS, add gift cert and add treatments completed/initial sale and after all of that, I don't have the payment from the appointment connected to the customers' account history.

Please add Egift card sales to Appointments app checkout options.

3 Comments

Im surprised this feature isn’t up yet! I check out with appointments too and it would be annoying as a customer to have to check my clients out twice... 

square please reply to this post with an update or something!

Admin

Hello @AWholeNewYou and @Skinandlashbar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Appointments and eGift Cards. I went to check for an update on this and, while I don't have specifics available for this feature, I will surface your posts with our Appointments Team. In addition, I'll point out how having parity with regard to eGift Cards across all apps is vital for your business. Appreciate your patience.

Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Cliniquesm 👋 Thanks for joining us here on the Seller Community - welcome! Happy to see new faces!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding eGift cards and compatibility with Square Appointments. Take a look at this Best Answer from Tom - he will provide some more context to Feature Requests.

Also, I agree that a scan option of cards would be a great addition! Happy to pass your feedback along to our Payment Product Teams, as well!