x

Feature Request: Profit Margin Report per Transaction or Invoice

Which report will allow me to see a breakdown of the profit and profit margin per invoice, esitime or transaction? I see there is a report for items and thier profit margins but can]t see to find one on a transacction level.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @charlestoncarts

Right now we only have one report that calculates your profit margin with the Square for Retail app. It's the Cost of Goods Sold report you referenced. 

A report that calculates profit margins by transaction would be a feature request for Square for Retail. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Which report will allow me to see a breakdown of the profit and profit margin per invoice, esitime or transaction? I see there is a report for items and thier profit margins but can]t see to find one on a transacction level.

Message 2 of 7

Best Answer

Hello @charlestoncarts

Right now we only have one report that calculates your profit margin with the Square for Retail app. It's the Cost of Goods Sold report you referenced. 

A report that calculates profit margins by transaction would be a feature request for Square for Retail. 🙂

Message 3 of 7

Hey Chad thanks for the reply, how do we request that and is it something we could develop and/or pay for it’s creation?

Message 4 of 7

Hello @charlestoncarts

Currently we don't have an API that would calculate this for you. So, I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the feature request board of the Seller Community! 

From here we will track feedback from other sellers making the same request. 

Message 5 of 7

I would also love to be able to better monitor profits per transaction in the Square for Retail App.  

Message 6 of 7

A cost/profit report would be awesome to have!!!! id love it set up also to come as an email every day like our cash drawer and our daily report.  

Message 7 of 7