x

Feature Request - Sell items in addition to services via Appointments website

Beta Member

Feature Request - Sell items in addition to services via Appointments website

As above! I’d love for a client to book an appointment online and add an item to be collected/delivered with the appointment/service.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Admin

Hey @Ing,

Thanks for the feedback!

This is actually doable currently via the Appointments app, however not via your Appointments website - which is what I imagine the request is for!

We'll continue tracking this request here. At the moment the Appointments website doesn't allow for sale of items, but I can see it'd be handy to promote items in the same place! 

Beta Member

Thanks Seamus; that’s exactly what I’m keen on, customers doing it via my website. 

In the meantime, I’ll try and think of a workaround... 🤔

I run a mobile phone repairs business. So I need a way to be able to keep track of all the screens and batterys I use. I want to be able to pair it like this.

Client books an appointment for a iphone 6 screen repair, I accept the appointment. Now automatically it adjust -1 from my iphone 6 screen stock. Like it would if the client where to buy the iphone screen. 

Any help would be great

Square Community Moderator

Hi @jesse_justice,

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome to our community 😊

I've merged your question to this thread, as the ability to add items to appointment bookings online is currently a feature request we're tracking. 

We'll tag you here if we hear of any updates! 

yes love this!