x

Feature Request: Theft and Loss Report

Beta Member

Feature Request: Theft and Loss Report

Is there a way to extract the total theft and losses recorded in inventory adjustments into excel?

0 Likes
8 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Auri,

Thank you for reaching out 👋

At this time, it's not possible to export stock adjustments into an excel file. 

I'll pass this on as a feature request to our product team for consideration, and I've moved your post onto our feature requests board to keep track of it. I can see how this would be a useful feature to have- hopefully it's something we can offer in the future! 

Beta Member

ok, thank you!
It should be a fairly easy report to create, we would appreciate if it could be done as we are keeping a spreadsheet at the moment, thanks

Any update if this feature is available yet? 

I don't have an update on this one yet, @SarahMarsh, but we'll be sure to tag you in this thread as soon as we have news to share. 

Is there a way to extract the total theft and losses recorded in inventory adjustments into excel? Currently this is done by copying and pasting and then manually changing data. 

Admin

Not at the moment @SarahMarsh - I've moved your thread to our existing one for tracking this feature request so we can keep all feedback in the one place. Thanks for adding yours!

Any timeframe on this?

Timeframes on upcoming features being released are internal only, as we sometimes need to make adjustments on when a given feature is launched, @SarahMarsh. I understand that this is frustrating, but we wouldn't be able to tell you when a feature is expected due to this internal policy.