x

Feature request: I want to personally sign my receipts

I am an RMT, and I was hoping to send the receipts with my personal signature. It gives the option for the client to sign with their credit card. So how am i able to draw my own signature on the receipt

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Aprilsue There isn't a way to include your signature (as the business owner) on digital receipts. You could add your signature as your business logo which appears at the top of all receipts. However, it might look a bit small!

Is there a particular reason you want to include your signature as well? I can share your feedback with the receipts team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I am also a massage therapist and it is a requirement of our governing body that we sign all of our receipts to ensure that we have provided the treatment and that there is no fraudulent insurance claims happening when the client submits their receipt for a reimbursement.  Have you come up with a way for us as the business owner to sign the receipt?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Amandazrmt!

We do not currently have any updates regarding this feature. You can always print two copies of the receipt, and sign one of them, but there's not a formal line for the seller/business owner to sign on.

You could update the logo, or add additional information to the receipt in the meantime. We're looking to provide more customization to our sellers for their receipts in the future. I don't have any timeframes or release dates to provide, but keep an eye on our Seller Community. Thanks for your patience. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4