x

How can I set it so customers can choose from multiple pickup locations?

I want to sell an item through the online store but offer pickup/Delivery to multiple locations.  eg.  Pay online and you have 3-4 local locations to choose for your pickup.  I already have the locations set up I just dont know how to make them a option within the online store checkout.

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

From Square Online Dashboard > Settings > Pickup & Settings, click to edit each location to configure their own specific pick up settings. Let me know if you're having trouble with it still.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Admin

Hey @RehobothRanch, welcome to the seller community. Are you set up with the Square Online Store? If so, the ability to manage orders for multiple locations all together isn't available at this time. You may want to explore additional options with one of our partner apps, like Weebly. We are actively working on improvements to make the online order process more streamlined. Please do keep in touch as we'll announce any updates as they come through.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 17

Hi! Is there any movement with this? We really need it as an option, as we have multiple locations. I tried using seller notes, but that is buried too deep in the checkout process on the site.

Message 3 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi @daniellesuzanne -

I can definitely see how your business would be able to utilize this feature. Right now, we don't have a timeline for implementing this into our system. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Updates for when we get the ball rolling. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 17

I need for customers to be able to set their location for pick up after placing an online order.

We have online ordering now thanks to this square site but if my customers can't select where they will pick up (one of 3 locations) then this whole system will not work for us.

It must exist now, I just can't figure out how to enable it.

Message 5 of 17
Admin

Best Answer

From Square Online Dashboard > Settings > Pickup & Settings, click to edit each location to configure their own specific pick up settings. Let me know if you're having trouble with it still.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 17

All my location questions lead back to your answer but Im not able to add a second location to edit. Would you be able to quickly guide me through it?

Message 7 of 17

I would also like to see multiple pickup locations available. My "store" is just my business address. I do online selling and ship or offer pickup locally. I can't find a way to change or add a pickup location. 

Message 8 of 17

Hey @KarmaBooks! Welcome to the Seller Community.

I found this article from Weebly's Support Page that might be helpful to you in how to set up In-Store pickup!

It'll walk you through how to set this up and how to edit your settings for it. 

Ashley C
Message 9 of 17

I am trying to set up multiple locations for pickup, and I can't seem to find where to add a second location? I go to the pickup and delivery under settings and only have my one main location. There is no option to add a second location. Where can I do this?

Message 10 of 17

Hi there! Were you able to find the answer to your question? Im still not able to find where I can add a second location to edit in the first place

Message 11 of 17

Hi. I did figure it out- it's not in the online section at all. I'm not at my computer right now, so I can't check exactly, but I believe the solution was in the main square dashboard. Snoop.around in there and see if you can find something, and when I am back at my computer I can see for sure!

Message 12 of 17

Hi Summerthyme, Can you please let us know where to find it. Thanks.

Message 13 of 17

Hi all, sorry for my delayed response! Here is how you can set multiple pickup locations:

From your MAIN square dashboard (NOT the online overview). On the left, go to HOME -->Account & Settings -->Business -->Locations --> Create location at top right

Message 14 of 17

Hey @summerthyme-  I moved your question to this thread where @nika  explains how you can set up Multiple Pickup Locations. 

Hope this helps. Have a great day! 😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 15 of 17

How do I create an option at check out to select 1 of 5 different drop spots around the county? I don't want it to be an option on each item, but at the time the customer pays for all the items in their cart they could select the drop spot closest to them, or pay an additional fee for home delivery?  

Message 16 of 17

@WCCbeef Thanks for reaching out! I've merged your post to an existing thread where @summerthyme asks for something similar.

AshleyK
Message 17 of 17