x

How can you rearrange the order of your additional images?

I have pictures listed in alphabetical order and just added a few new photos.  Do I need to redo all the photos from that point down?

Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How can you rearrange the order of your additional images?

@Stafour - Wish I had better news to share, but I just double checked on this for you, and your hunch was correct. There isn't currently a way to re-arrange the order of additional images, short of deleting and re-adding them. It sounds like this would be a great addition to the online store settings. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Square

@Stafour - Wish I had better news to share, but I just double checked on this for you, and your hunch was correct. There isn't currently a way to re-arrange the order of additional images, short of deleting and re-adding them. It sounds like this would be a great addition to the online store settings. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

I have left out a key picture in all of my product listings.  The picture needs to be third in a series of five.  I can add the new picture but it becomes the last in the list of pictures viewed.  It would seem that I could just drag the pictures WITHIN a listing to correctly order them but I do not see how to do this.

Otherwise, I have to delete two pictures, add the missing picture, and then add back the pictures and descriptions.  Groan!

Advise and help welcomed!

dan

Message 3 of 4
Square

Hi @mckinney3 — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out this thread for more details. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4