x
kona-nwdfw

Re: How do employees view their cumulative hours?

Make a report accessible for employees to view their timecard activity

Message 21 of 37
smokinbull

I would also like to know if there are any updates on this. Would also be nice to be able to give managers access to view all employees in their departments to keep overtime to a minimum. 

Message 22 of 37
Admin

Hey @smokinbull

Thanks for voicing your interest as well. 

If anything new comes along, we'll post an update. Hopefully we can get something rolled out to help with this soon. 

Message 23 of 37
300ddr

We also need this feature. Just like a physical clock in sheet, the employee needs to be able to see their hours, but not other employee's hours. 

Message 24 of 37
bkraft

I was just talking with an employee about this today and stumbled across this thread. Something that would pop up where they could log in, have a date range to set and see their hours for that period would be fantastic. I too have had people go into OT becuase of this, or I am constantly texting people total hours. I hope this is still on the priorities list!

Message 25 of 37
SaltFireBrewing

I'm being asked about this all the time!! My employees are always accidentally clocking in and then out or not out at all no matter how well they're trained which is a big burden on payroll to contantly have to review timecards for anomolies.

Message 26 of 37
Highlighted
RR3

I am also being asked about being able to check cumulative hours.  If this is not resolved we will need to consider a different option, square will just not do for us anymore. 

Message 27 of 37
Admin

Hello @SaltFireBrewing and @RR3

I've reached out to our Employee Management Team to get an update on this feature request. I will follow up as soon as I hear back! 

Message 28 of 37
mbjmarysville

Please let me know what you find out as well?  Employees are not happy not to be able to see and/or adjust their own timesheets.

Message 29 of 37
TrueNature

Any response from your Employee Management Team?  This remains a significant need of ours, and apparently quite a few other business operators.   On a related note, in a recent update, the clock-in function was unnecessarily complicated to require more keystrokes, which is confusing and leading to more frequent errors in clocking in and out.  For these reasons, and a few others, I am currently shopping other POS systems.  I'd love to be won over by pro-active and responsive customer support, but all I've seen so far on this matter is lip service and stalling.  Please show me and the others in this thread that I'm wrong.  

Message 30 of 37