x
300ddr

Re: How do employees view their cumulative hours?

We also need this feature. Just like a physical clock in sheet, the employee needs to be able to see their hours, but not other employee's hours. 

Message 21 of 25
bkraft

I was just talking with an employee about this today and stumbled across this thread. Something that would pop up where they could log in, have a date range to set and see their hours for that period would be fantastic. I too have had people go into OT becuase of this, or I am constantly texting people total hours. I hope this is still on the priorities list!

Message 22 of 25
SaltFireBrewing

I'm being asked about this all the time!! My employees are always accidentally clocking in and then out or not out at all no matter how well they're trained which is a big burden on payroll to contantly have to review timecards for anomolies.

Message 23 of 25
RR3

I am also being asked about being able to check cumulative hours.  If this is not resolved we will need to consider a different option, square will just not do for us anymore. 

Message 24 of 25
Highlighted
Admin

Hello @SaltFireBrewing and @RR3

I've reached out to our Employee Management Team to get an update on this feature request. I will follow up as soon as I hear back! 

Message 25 of 25