x

Instant Deposit Fee Report

Is there a way to pull a report to see how much was paid total towards the Instant Deposits for the whole year? I am able to see it daily but cannot find where to consolidate it for a total. And it is not included in the general "fees".

Thank you in advance!

Kelly

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Good question, @kmw084. There isn't currently a Dashboard report that includes this total so you're not missing it. I can definitely see this would be helpful given the increasing popularity of Instant Deposit; I'll share your feedback with our team. 

Now having said that, there is a way to pull this information: In addition to your Instant fees being included in each deposit on the Deposits Page, you can also export a summary .csv spreadsheet there. 

Select a given date range > click Export > click Summary CSV.

This spreadsheet separates Instant Deposit fees into their own lines, you can search and consolidate the fees in Excel or a similar program.

A little bit more manual, but hopefully that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

Good question, @kmw084. There isn't currently a Dashboard report that includes this total so you're not missing it. I can definitely see this would be helpful given the increasing popularity of Instant Deposit; I'll share your feedback with our team. 

Now having said that, there is a way to pull this information: In addition to your Instant fees being included in each deposit on the Deposits Page, you can also export a summary .csv spreadsheet there. 

Select a given date range > click Export > click Summary CSV.

This spreadsheet separates Instant Deposit fees into their own lines, you can search and consolidate the fees in Excel or a similar program.

A little bit more manual, but hopefully that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Message 2 of 6

Spenser, has any progress been made on this issue? I run a daily report and then enter my processing fees as expenses from this report. I am now noticing that Instant Deposit fees have not been included!!

This means I have to go back and figure out when I used ID throughout the entire year, manually pull those deposit reports to get the ID fees, and then enter those as new expenses for those days.

It must be simple for the Square team to add ID fees as a row right under the existing Fees row in the Sales Summary. ...right??

Thank you.

Message 3 of 6

Hello @thelocalmarket! I'm filling in for Spenser here. He recently moved to another role within Square.

Currently a report just for Instant Deposit fees is still a feature request. I think a lot of sellers would benefit from this report as well. 

I've gone ahead and moved this entire thread to the features section of the Community, so our Product Managers can take a look at this request. 

If you have any questions in the meantime @thelocalmarket please let me know! 🙂

Message 4 of 6

When receiving instant deposit we are charged a 1% fee. When looking at weekly, monthly or yearly reports are the instant  fees included in the "fee" report? If not, how can I access the amount paid for the year of 2018 and 2019?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @EEbyRE! Thanks for taking the time to ask your question here on the Seller Community! Welcome! We hope this space is a valuable resource to you as you use Square to grow your business. 

I've gone ahead and merged your post with an existing thread of Sellers who were also curious about generating this report. I would take a look at this Best Answer from @Spenser for some ideas on how to generate a work-around.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any outlying questions. I am here to help! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6