x

Inventory Adjustment

I run a greenhouse and would like to track the number of bags of soil I use for planting/production in Square.  We also sell these bales to our customers.  It would be INCREDIBLY HELPFUL if there was a "Used by the Business" option in the Inventory Adjustment section. 

Alternatively, a 'blank' option, where we could put our own reason for the inventory adjustment.  

Pleeeeeeeease, I beg of you to provide this feature!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for sharing why this would be helpful @thebloomnbucket! Hearing how businesses operate and would benefit from these functionalities is a great way for our Product Team to understand why changes are needed. I'll make sure to pass this along to them in hopes of some future development. Thank you again!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Would love this thing as we make tasting in our 5 pos and we need to track down the bottles inventory that goes in tasting process... It's a must.

Painfull workarround @thebloomnbucket  : 

Create yourself a client that would be your buisness, add item to an invoice, create yourself a "usedbybuisness" promo code/rebate to 100% off, then cash in the invoice with 0 fee and the inventory is now tracked!

Your welcome

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Samuel - I will do this!

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

No problem! 

But hey Square! It's only a workarround 😅 would love a real way to do that!

Message 5 of 5