x

Invoice in pdf and retry of credit card

Hello, I have been using square since the beginnings in Canada, but you waiting what to send invoices and recurrent invoices in letter format (pdf). And I have a lot of credit card problem with my recurrent clients, You can add a retry after 3 or 7 days without having to do it manually, as reminded

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @GaTeZ, and thanks for being a Square customer for so long.

Just so I understand you correctly, you'd like a way to print PDFs of invoices so you can mail those to your customers, and also have an option to retry charging a card that a customer tried to use to pay an invoice?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Hi , I send a lot of recurring invoices, I would like the customer to receive a letter format receipt and not a coupon format.

and the majority of recurring invoices that pay by credit card on file, but when the transaction does not work (no fund), the customer receives an unpaid invoice, I would rather that the system retry the transaction some day later.

my goal is to make payment by credit card as easy as possible for me and my client.

like when the customer adds a new card, the recurring invoice remains on the old one, even if it is deleted.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Ok, thank you for clarifying! Hopefully we can add options for both in the future to Square Invoices.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4