x

Is it possible to add original price next to promo price to help entice customers?

Is it possible to add original price next to promo price to help entice customers?

Hello Square Team, 

I was wondering if it is possible to add the original price of listed services with a slash across and display the promotional price next to it to help entice customers to book services and also clear up confusions about the promotional prices!

Thank you so much!

Magi

0 Likes
3 Comments
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Magi and welcome to the Seller Community!! This is a great feature request, but unfortunately is not available at this time. I see how beneficial this could be, so I've shared your feedback with our Development Team. In the meantime, you can always use a pop up banner, or place a banner in your online store letting customers know that the prices have been marked down. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

Hello @AshleyK , thank you so much for getting back to me promptly. I don't think placing a banner is available for square appointments either. ☹️

Square Community Moderator

You should be able to add a banner to your booking site. This was a feature our team added to help with the push for remote booking. Please visit this page and scroll down until you see "Create a custom message for your booking site." From there, you should be able to post an update on your sale. 

Let me know if that helps!!