x

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Just got and android device, wondering if square appointment app is compatible with it? Not seeing app I'm store.

Thank you in advance.

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is the Square Appointment app available on android devices?

Hi everyone - I have some exciting news to share. We are now recruiting sellers for an early access Android app

Read more at Devon's post linked above.

159 Comments
Beta Member

When will the appointments app be available for tablets?

Square

Not yet. Currently our Appointments app is only available for iPhone or iPad, but we are always working to make every product available to every user! 

Square

@happyholistic We don't have an exact timeline but we have heard this request before! We have shared this request out with our Product Liaison team, we will be sure share any updates as we receive them. 

I really love square and now working hard to work with this appointments app.  Any future timeline when available for Android for Appointments?

It is very difficult to book appointments without having a dedicated app for android.  What's the hold up? If it is going to be long, any discounts on the $30 monthly fee due to this?  Appointment setting is very important with my business, and I don't really want to go thru the hassle of switching payment processors, but may have to.  I really need Appointments be seamless, but there is no Android app yet. 

Admin

Hey @MyLash, while we can't offer a discounted price at this time. We don't want to see you go and we'll update this thread as soon as any developments become available.

Going to switch from square to full slate

Is there an update yet on when it will be available for android?

Square

@Unb2015 - There aren't any updates at this time, but we definitely appreciate your interest! 

I have been with Square up and Square Appointments (for a whopping $30 a month) since the appointment software launched....and I gotta say, come on people, even the free ones out there have an Android app! For a company so cutting edge; I do not understand the hold up! I agree with other comments in that, it's time consuming NOT having a dedicated app when booking appointments on my phone. I too am considering another such as Schedulicity.

Please hear your customers pleas for an app!

Square

@hairbygigirenee - This is definitely a popular feature request, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.