x

Is there a way to create Appointment categories?

Is there a way to create Appointment categories?

Hey there, love the option to categorize services but can't seem to find a way to make the category groups visible to our customers booking online. 
We have a wide range of services and it just gives them one huge list to scroll through. We can edit the order of this list but not have categories visible. 
Currently using Timely as our appointment system solely for this reason - Please let me know if there's a way of using categories for our clients to view/choose from when booking themselves! 😁
Would really like to just be using square! Everything else is amazing 

34 Comments
Admin

@TBQ I don't have any news to share here I'm afraid.

When I do I'll be sure to update this thread and tag everyone who's posted - it's on our radar but I don't have a timeline for production unfortunately!

how do you set up the services in categories to be shown online under those catagories? I have put all the listed services under categories on the square dashboard and system but when clients go online to book an appointment, the services are all displayed one after the other and not catagorized which makes it really annoying to go through ALL the services offered 

Alumni

@VanityHouse Categorizing services for appointments is a feature request we are tracking on this thread. 

Thank you . That would be really amazing 🙂

is obviously still seems to be an issue. As a salon, I am trying to make life easier for my clients to select via category. Please make this feature a priority, in development.

Admin

Thanks for adding your voice to this feature request @PetaD,

I don't have any news to share here yet, though I understand it's on our long term product roadmap. I'll check back once I have any news to share here.

We have the same issue! 

Still no news? Is there a way we can manually do this?

Square Community Moderator

No news at the moment, I'm afraid @kpcurlysalon. This is on the roadmap for Square Appointments, and we'll tag you in this thread to let you know about any updates! 

For such a requested option to have for online bookings, it’s really disappointing that after well over 12 month there is still no timeframe. As everyone else is saying it’s really not ideal for really any online hair or beauty business. Makes it very hard for clients to navigate.