x

Issues when importing items from my library to a section in the online store.

When importing items from my library to a section in the online store, in the "Add Existing Items" window, please include a column for item category, or better yet, offer check boxes at the top to select which categories of the items library will be shown. Also, offer check boxes at the top to set the default preferences for "Shipping/Pickup/Electronic" for all items added. Fixing the missing image icons there would be helpful, too. Thank you!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Please put the ability to link to the store back into the item manager and not on the webpage view.  This is a much more time consuming and the previous functionality was much easier to manage when you have hundereds of items.

Message 2 of 4

Oh my gosh, this x10000! This is a HUGE issue for us. It is much too difficult to import items that are in different categories. The old system was a lot easier to use.

Message 3 of 4
Square

Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone. I LOVE this sort of feedback. I will definitely pass it along to our product liaison team. 

We're constantly improving our products based on what we hear from our sellers (and I'm not just saying that). 

I'll be sure to let you know if/ when any of these changes happen. I look forward to more of your posts in the community. 😀

Thanks again! 🙏

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4