x
Beta Member

Membership Program

It would be amazing to have a fully set up customized membership program that we set customers up with and monitor it through our dashboard. 

With memberships I would love features such as: 

*Through dashboard we would have a section to see who currently has a membership and the status of their membership as well as keeping track of what services/perks have been used up for each customer that month (We can go to their profile and see what services/perks they have used/haven't used for the month)

*Picking from multiple membership levels/options

* The ability to attach services & discounts to a membership 

*Auto-bill system (Subscription based) 

*Memberships can be PAUSED or canceled at anytime

* Can purchase in online store or at physical store 

*Attached to customers profile (By pulling up someones profile we can see what membership they have, when it renews, and what perks/services they have remaining/used quickly) 

also the option to add something like 10 of the same service. example 10 blow-drys (and be able to just put the number beside how many it includes or if its an unlimited service) 

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome back, @meggyj113

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback on a Membership Program. This is can be added as  Feature Request for our Product Team. 

I am moving your post to our Feature Request board. Keep an eye out for updates 👍

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Best Answer

Welcome back, @meggyj113

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback on a Membership Program. This is can be added as  Feature Request for our Product Team. 

I am moving your post to our Feature Request board. Keep an eye out for updates 👍

Kassi

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15

Has there been any movement on the membership program?  I have many clients who are requesting memberships and rewards programs to be rolled out right now when they are watching their budgets more closely. 

Message 3 of 15

Hi there, @Exlatmedspa - thanks for checking in on this Feature Request!

No shareable updates to give on this one, just yet. We will continue to push out news here on this thread as we learn it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Joe
Message 4 of 15

I am also looking for this for my business and new products we are launching.  I would like to know if this is possible to have customers sign up directly from my website as a member and be able to let them choose these options to include:

1. Monthly subscriptions
  2. 3 month subscriptions

As well as letting them be a rewarded customer when they choose auto pay, and come in for ex.:

• so many services or
  • purchase so many items, like buy 12 get 1 free. 
Message 5 of 15
Beta Member

This is a high priority feature, specially during the current conditions we’re going through. This is a win win for Square and all of us, as we are all looking for this option as an essential survival method for our businesses. 

Message 6 of 15
Alumni

@capitaltailor,

We definitely see how it could benefit your business model. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements. While we do not have a public timeline at this point, we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 7 of 15

Hi Kassi,

Can you please send me more information on your Feature Request board?

I'm also requesting more help on the Membership program, like for subscriptions.

thank you in advance

Message 8 of 15

Hi there!

I currently pay for a premium website. I'm looking at expanding my services to offer subscriptions and would love to utilize membership services with weebly. Is membership services available on the premium platform or do I need to upgrade?

Message 9 of 15

Hey @SLW1,

I moved your post to an existing feature request thread I found for this question.

It looks like this isn't something Weebly offers with our online store at this time but other sellers are asking for it so hopefully it will be something they offer in future improvements!

We'll be sure to update this thread if/when it becomes available. 

Ashley C
Message 10 of 15

Any word on membership sites yet?? 

Message 11 of 15

Would love to see this!!! I have a membership, It would make my life soooo much easier ( and clients)!

Message 12 of 15
Beta Member

+1

Message 13 of 15

I'm looking for something similar. I run a golf driving range and miniature golf. We sell seasonal memberships which are tiered. It's a "one-time" payment for a specific time of April through September. We pro-rate the price as the season nears the end.

I need to be able to assign a physical membership card to each member that they can use to check in for the day or an option for them to check in on the front facing tablet. My demographic includes too many customers who do not use smart phones - so their has to be a physical option. It needs to pull up their profile on square so I can match their face with the picture on file and show their membership status. Also, check them in for the day so I can see how many times a year they use their membership.

Almost like a gym membership.

Right now my members have to use a sign in sheet and remember their membership number. My employees can't match a face a member to confirm they are not just signing in using someone else's information.

This seems like such a simple task, but I have been looking for a solution that is easy on my members and employees.

Message 14 of 15

?

Message 15 of 15