x

Multiple Online Promo Codes

I have a discounted shipping code for a certain region for my online store, but also want to allow them to use another coupon. I've created both coupons, but when I try to use both it doesn't work. When I try to put in the second one it erases the first. Are multiple discounts not a feature?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Multiple Online Promo Codes

@lillasyster - You're suspicion is correct. We currently allow one Online Store promo code to be applied at once. I can definitely see how multiple codes would be a useful feature. I'll share your feedback with our Online Store team! 

@telsaan - Thanks so much for sharing your workaround! It sounds like it would be the best option at this point. 

7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

I've only ever been able to have one online discount at a time with my store.  My work-around was to create a third coupon code.  Example: Coupon A code is SAVE_TEN (takes 10% off).  Coupon B code is SPECIAL (takes 15% off).  Create a third coupon code EXTRA_SAVINGS (takes 23% or 25% off).

Message 2 of 8
Square

@lillasyster - You're suspicion is correct. We currently allow one Online Store promo code to be applied at once. I can definitely see how multiple codes would be a useful feature. I'll share your feedback with our Online Store team! 

@telsaan - Thanks so much for sharing your workaround! It sounds like it would be the best option at this point. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 8

I second the request for multiple online discounts! I would like to offer a quantity 15% discount on the entire order, and also a free shipping option. (I have a customer who pays for his own shipping via his UPS account.) Thank you.

Message 4 of 8

I also would love my customers to have the ability to add multiple promo codes.  I offer discounts on products and I also have a free shipping discount.  Currently my customers are not able to select both.

Message 5 of 8

is there any hope for this to come anytime soon??

I have a few local customers who dont get to use some discounts because they need free shipping, I end up having to refund their shipping all the time and it seems like such a waste of time and effort!!!

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Two discount codes" The author has been notified via email.

Can customers use 2 discount codes for one order on the online store?

Message 7 of 8

Has this made it's way up the development list yet? Or has anyone found a work around? I want to be able to offer customers a discount AND free shipping in certain circumstances. This is in my online store.

Message 8 of 8