x

Quantity Discount for Online?

Quantity Discount for Online?

Hi, I have a new item that I want to make cheaper as people buy 5 or more.

Is there a way you can add a discount for just this 1 item for when they buy 5? I can't set up a separate listing as there are a long list of options that they can choose from when selection which 5 they are after.

For context: They are Christmas ornaments & we have around 100 design options. 1 is $10, or 5 for $30.

Thanks!

0 Likes
4 Comments
Admin

Hey @Amy-CSA,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment quantity based discount coupons are unfortunately not available via Square Online store. My best recommendation for now is to create two seperate items - eg the original item and then a "5 for $30" item.

There is a downside in that you won't be able to properly track stock in real time, but it's probably the best option for now! I'll pass your feedback on to our eCommerce team, I agree it would be handy to have as an option. If I hear of any updates I'll post again here, I've moved the thread to our feature requests board.

Is there any update on this? I am trying to do a similar thing but the discount is not appearing. Tried calling support but seems they cann't understand the requirement.

@Jadoonthere was no resolution for this one. I switched to Shopify over 12 months ago as I needed more features than Square could offer.

Thanks @Amy-CSA