x

Registering customers for loyalty program online

We are trying to promote our loyalty program through our facebook page and on our website. However, I cannot seem to find a way to link our Square Loyalty program with our online presence. Is there a way to offer our fans and online visitors a link to register for our loylaty program via one of our online portals? Or do customers have to be in the store and purchasing from us in order to sign up for the loylaty program? 

Any insight would be helpful! Thanks!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @SweetJeanies, great question. You got it right: at this time, your customer can only participate in your loyalty program by purchasing from you in your store.

For now, you may consider mentioning on your website or social media platforms that your customers can participate next time they stop by your store. In the meantime, I'll pass this over to our product liaison team, who tracks these requests.

Thanks for your patience, and keep watch for updates!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 7

I too would like to see an integrative system where we can post a link and it takes the customer to a sign up plateform for loyalty rewards. It pretty much is the same thing as when square sends out the update birthday campaign. 

Message 3 of 7
Square

@ilovesalonfx - We'll be sure to pass along the feedback! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 7

@Sean Hi, was reading through the Loyalty threads as we are thinking of signing up for it. Wanted to see if this option was ever added.  Thanks a bunch!

Message 5 of 7
Admin

@MoniJ

If you navigate to your Square Dashboard > Loyalty > Promotions > Loyalty Status Page - this will allow you to share out or embed the link in your website or on social media.

Let us know if you have any problems with it.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 6 of 7

@kellyj  Thank you!!!

Message 7 of 7