x

Remove Name from POS Display

Beta Member

Remove Name from POS Display

This might have been asked before - and nothing is coming up when I search - so here I ask again!

Can we have the option of turning off in the POS, the name of an item? We have moved to using images that we have created in Photoshop and placing those images - however, the name bit that the POS puts up, cuts off all of the images - and this is not creating a very user-friendly system due to, for instance where we use images of the beers we serve, to where the whole image we need to see, is cropped.

It would be much better for us to be able to turn this feature on or off - since the font is typically too large and the name gets cut off anyway.

IMG_7ECFA216B1DD-1.jpeg

IMG_8E1E225065AF-1.jpeg

IMG_BD3E73763F4B-1.jpeg

IMG_D9B0FA301271-1.jpeg

1 Comment
Admin

Hey @JPWilkinson

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. We really appreciate the time you take with your feature requests and posts.

I can see how this would be beneficial. By having both the image and the photo, it makes them both somewhat difficult to see - depending on your set up. These images are great, and I will definitely move this request to the Feature Request board for Product Team visibility.

As always, we will update this thread if we hear any chatter about the development of this feature. Thank you.