x

Restaurant- Can ticket times be switched to time of inception vs. check out time?

Hello all.

I own a restaurant and one issue I have is that printed, final receipts and transaction reports use the time the payment is made, as opposed to when the ticket was initially entered into the POS terminal/register.

For reports when I try to look at certain time segments, this makes it tricky to more accurately discern when people are actually arriving at the restaurant.....as there is no way to know when they sat down and gave their initial order. It would be helpful to have access to both initial order time and payment processing to calculate average, customer stay time.......but being able to change the system to illustrate inception times vs. payment times would help very much for certain reports.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks. --k

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @pizzablogger

Currently we don't have this ability, but I understand why you want it. It definitely makes sense for full service restaurants to have this for the reasons you mentioned. I've gone ahead and moved your post to our feature request board. This is the board our Product Managers use to see new features sellers are suggesting.

If I get any updates on this feature I will make sure to post them in this thread! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello @pizzablogger

Currently we don't have this ability, but I understand why you want it. It definitely makes sense for full service restaurants to have this for the reasons you mentioned. I've gone ahead and moved your post to our feature request board. This is the board our Product Managers use to see new features sellers are suggesting.

If I get any updates on this feature I will make sure to post them in this thread! 

Message 2 of 2