x

Save a shopping cart / sale IRL

Save a shopping cart / sale IRL

This is the issue i want to solve for.

At the POS customer 1 buys 5 things just as you are about to hit charge they say actually i need to find a gift for x. So they go to find something else. However customer 2 wants to now buy an item.

I remove the items in the checkout from customer 1 in square. Add customer 2 item and process the sale.

Customer 1 comes back I re-enter the 5 things and the 1 additional thing and process the sale.

I would ideally like to save the cart for customer 1 and be able to retrive it when they come back to pay rather than deleting and rentering the items. This would be a massive time saver for us.

Is this possible or can we request this feature.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Admin

Thanks for the feedback @Stranger,

You can kind of do this at the moment by using Open Tickets - however it's probably going to be more trouble than it's worth to create every sale as an open ticket in the event that the scenario you've described might occur!

We'll continue tracking this feature in this thread! I saw a similar inquiry to this a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't able to find the older thread - I'll merge them for better visibility if I find the other!