x

ShipStation for Invoices?

Yes, this feature is imperative for shops such as ours that ship 85% of our products, which we sell through invoicing. I'm not sure what good your adding a shipping field is if we then have to transfer that information manually. So much room for error with information that can't tolerate mistakes.

Shipstation is already linked to pos sales. How soon can we expect this feature for invoicing? We JUST switched over from Paypal...please don't make us have to switch back...we love you guys. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @MavenCollection! Welcome to the Seller Community and kudos on your first post! 🎉

Your comment is kind of separate from the original threads intent, so I moved it to the features board and turned it into it's own thread! I'm not sure if a connection to ShipStation is in the works for Invoices, but I will pass the suggestion along to our Product Team! 

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I desperately need Square invoicing connected to ShipStation. I don't have an actual Square storefront but I sell things and need to ship. So being able to send completed/paid invoices to ShipStation to print postage would be amazing.

Message 3 of 7

Shipstation integrating with paid invoices would be BEYOND helpful with streamlining my workflow!

My business is 99% invoices too & I too switched from PayPal looking forward to a much easier, less time-consuming workflow.

Now I’m finding out many of Squares features that I desperately need, and were looking forward to, only work with a storefront, not invoices. 

Please, please bump this up to a priority!!!

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Thanks for sharing this request @annabobo! I've tracked this request, but is there any other detail I could share with our Invoices Team about how you would use this feature? The more info the better, so they can best understand your use case.

Message 5 of 7

Of course! The new order would appear in my Shipstation account with the person’s info right from their order that I already put into their Square invoice (the line items their name, email address that I put in and then their mailing address that I have input). That would all shoot over to shipstation automatically rather than me having to do the time-consuming process of re-entering everything again.

Within shipstation theres the lovely new order where I’d click a few buttons and have the label created very quickly. 

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Yes!

The majority of my items sold are in person and I manually create a Square invoice which is emailed and then paid online. Square allows us to ask for addresses when we invoice, so it would be great if ShipStation could grab that info, create a new customer, and then be able to create the shipping label. I wouldn't even need the product info to be honest (though if I had it, I might alter my shipping practices!). RIght now I have to reenter every single (new) customer into ShipStation.

Message 7 of 7