x

Tip and daily sales only report

Hello, I love the square platform for my small bar but am now 3 months in and ready to choose another platform because of a single feature  our staff is able to access all of our sales for the year with a single report and the same report is the only way to find tips for the day.  They just push the little 1Y button and voila all of our sensitive information is at their discretion  This is troubling for a couple reasons,  competition, sales data, etc.

Please find a way to provide a tips and daily sales only report for staff and leave a full reports feature for owners and/or managers. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Crosscut

Sounds like you may need to enable Team Permissions on your Point of Sale App. 

You'll want to set up a Role where your reporting is limited. One Team Permission is free with your account, so you'll be able to change your now public reporting to private. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the response Kelly.  To the  best of my knowledge and after speaking with Square there is  no way to change the reporting  to be limited. It's an all or nothing from my understanding. 

Message 3 of 4

Yes, this was one of the things they said it would do when I signed up, right now I'm thinking of hooking back up my Squirrel pos. I've only had it for a week, and read this has been a request for a long time.

Message 4 of 4