x

Why did item dimensions stop being an option?

In the "old" version, there was a section to input both dimensions AND weight for each item (not box dimensions, actual item measurements). Apparently, that is gone now which is highly disappointing. My items are a HUGE range of custom sizes, shapes, and weights so just having the weight doesn't really help with shipping, and assigning boxes to items doesn't quite work either when customers could potentially buy 4 or 5 items all assigned their own box but could actually potentially be shipped together. (Small items are heavy, giant items are light, etc)

I would LOVE for the dimensions option to be brought back to help make box selection easier, but until then, what are people doing in the meantime to streamline this when your items aren't all the same and both literally and figuratively don't all fit into the same box?

(It was also nice to have separate fields showing for customers to easily see dimensions instead of having to write it in the description box....much more professional looking in my opinion as well. Can we PLEASE get this back as an optional field to enter when adding items? PRETTY PLEASE???)

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0