x

assigning a service to a particular time

assigning a service to a particular time

Hi all, I am setting up my Square Appointments and want to be able to have some services available only at certain times. How do I do this so my opening hours are different to service times. For example a sunset photoshoot can only be at sunset.

TIA 🙂

Suzy

0 Likes
1 Comment
Admin

Hey @SuzySunshine,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community 🙂

I took a further look into this for you just now and was not actually able to find a way to assign services to set times. If you can let me know a little more about the scenario you'd be using this sort of feature in, I'll pass your feedback on to our Appointments product team for consideration! In the meantime I've moved your post to our feature requests board so we can track all feedback for this feature moving forward.

One potential workaround you could try is allocating different services to different "locations", and setting different open times for these locations. You can read more about this here. Note that using different locations doesn't necessitate actually being in a different location - for example you could call one location "Morning Sessions" and set a timeframe for that location, and another called "Sunset Sessions".

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!