x

how can i register my account in Canada and the U.S.A. ?

I need to register my account in both Canada and the U.S. Can this be accomplished? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @siredward, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, the ability to register an account in multiple countries is not available. For more information, have a look at Spenser's answer in this thread and our Support Center: International Availability. We appreciate your patience as we're working to offer more payment options — we'll announce any updates!

Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @siredward, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, the ability to register an account in multiple countries is not available. For more information, have a look at Spenser's answer in this thread and our Support Center: International Availability. We appreciate your patience as we're working to offer more payment options — we'll announce any updates!

Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2